Girl, I get it!
- crafting is your therapy. It helped you through some tough times and people don't understand that.
you feel like you're on an emotional roller coaster trying to figure out what to do next in your business.
you feel misunderstood because being "crafty" is not a REAL way to make money.
you scroll Instagram and Facebook looking for the latest trending crafts and run out immediately to buy all the things!
other people don't understand why you need so many pairs of scissors!
you felt "less than" when you posted your items but didn't get very many likes.
you practically give your items away because you don't know how to price your products for profit.
even when you do learn how to price your products, your self-confidence is so low, you won't charge what you are worth.
The Maker to Mogul™ Society
The Maker to Mogul Society™ is a community of creative entrepreneurs that are ready to take their businesses to the next level. This membership is ideal for new and seasoned crafters that want to turn their hobby into a LEGIT hustle. As a member, you will get access to classes and tutorials designed to get your business up and running the right way. You will also receive a monthly live group session, networking opportunities and a new digital tool each month. Members also get special swag perks and early access to business retreats and events.
Be apart of a community that understands your "craft mind" and can support and encourage you.
Learn how to build a real craft business. Learn from and contribute to the community.
Connect and collaborate with our global network of crafters to build a business you love!
This is for you if:
- You're feeling overwhelmed and don't know where to start to build a successful creative business.
- You find yourself paralyzed by the fear of not knowing what to do next.
- You're just "throwing it against the wall to see if it sticks". You don't have any idea of how to take your business to the next level.
- You describe yourself as a "Jack/Jill of all trades".
- You think that you can create everything and sell it to everyone.
- You adjust your pricing according to who you are talking to.
- You don't believe that you can have the same success in business that you see others have.
This is NOT for you if:
- You already know everything.
- You're someone who makes excuses for why your business is failing.
- You aren't open to change and try something new.
- You don't have the giving mindset.
- You think that a course will solve all your issues.
- You want the change but you are not willing to put in the work to make the changes you need to make.
- You you don't see the value you in investing in yourself and your success.
- You want to procrastinate, be unproductive, and stay stuck.