Does pricing have you balled up in a corner?
- Are you finding it hard to price your products with confidence?
- Do you hesitate to talk about price because you are afraid that customers won't see the value in what you are offering?
- Is it easy to talk you down on your price or do you automatically drop the price to get the sale?
- Do you know who your IDEAL client is and how knowing this helps you know what to create and how to price it?
I've been there.
As a creative, pricing is probably one of the hardest things to get right.
Scared that you priced it too high and won't get any sales or too low and now you feel like you played yourself.
Be honest, have you ever called your friend and said, “What would you pay for this?” or said to yourself, “I'll start out with low prices to build my customers up, then I'll raise the price.” Sounds familiar doesn't it? Trust me I get it. But that is not the way to build a business.
Yes, we create for the love of it, but if you want to get PAID to do what you love you've got to learn the same strategies that the big corporations use to build your business and see PROFIT.
By the end of class you will know:
- how your mindset affects your bottom line!
- how to arrive at a PROFITABLE price for your products!
- the 3 biggest rookie mistakes in pricing handmade goods!
- how to be confident in your pricing!
- how to position your business right in the marketplace so that you can draw the RIGHT customer that is going to pay your price!
The class you have been looking for
You will receive the following:
- the comprehensive 2 hour course
- my companion Pricing your Product for Profit workbook (digital download sent via email)
- my Product Pricing worksheet (digital download sent via email)
- Q & A Session
- access to the replay 48 hours after the session.
Empowerment Coach | Mindset Mentor | Your Craft Business Bestie Michaels National Instructor
As an entrepreneur for over 25+ years I've learned a lot about business and marketing. Once I stepped into the world of crafting, I realized that I could use this same knowledge to take my business to the next level in crafting.
There is a unique space that crafters fall into when it comes to business. I am here to help you on your journey and guide on the path to success in your handmade business.
This energetic class will provide you with real talk and real answers to your questions. By the end of this class you will have the confidence to price your products for profit and be proud of it!
TAKE CHARGE NOW!
Throwing it against the wall to see if it sticks is not an option anymore. You cannot just guess at prices any longer. You must take control of your business and your bottom line!REGISTER NOW!